Friday, January 4, 2008

Are we in an alternate universe?...

Something, very odd, must be going on if Cuzzin "M" is the only one posting...

At any rate, mushroom encrusted Chilean Sea Bass, truffled mash potatoes, and asparagus accompanied by a glass of Silver Oak chardonnay( from the coolest looking wine refrig/cellar I have ever seen). If anyone wants any of the recipes, I'll be happy to ask the chef...at the BAYSIDE Restaurant....business dinner to which I was invited.
I must go back sometime when I'm not playing the role of "corporate image" and take a picture of this round glass and stainless wine cooler. It was more fascinating than the wine list.

Hmmm, nobody talking out there reminds me of a joke about Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. I'll have to decide if this "blog crowd" is the appropriate group for this LOL...
I'll keep you posted!

No comments: